Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Dr. Dimple's Forum (46)

Forum Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you all who comment on my questionnaire"

Dr. Dimple replied Feb 9, 2016 to Questionnaire for My Research Project

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"I agree with the Siddhartha sir's statement that if a selected candidate do not acce…"

Dr. Dimple replied Aug 13, 2015 to Job Experience and Environment in DRDO

25 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Respected Siddhartha Sir, Thank you very much for the wonderful blessing. I can not…"

Dr. Dimple replied Aug 13, 2015 to Job Experience and Environment in DRDO

25 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Munesh Sir, I am agree with your statement, all the consequences should be checked…"

Dr. Dimple replied Aug 12, 2015 to Job Experience and Environment in DRDO

25 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Respected Siddhartha Sir, Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. And i w…"

Dr. Dimple replied Jul 31, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Munesh Sir, I completely agree with your answer to Siddhartha Sir, In any forum dis…"

Dr. Dimple replied Jul 29, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Dear Sir, Good Morning, I think many flavor of languages is the strong reason behind…"

Dr. Dimple replied Jul 29, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Munesh Sir Completely agree and appreciating statement,   "ज्ञान भाषा का मोहताज़ नहीं…"

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Munesh Sir, You are right there, they are taking knowledge from us. you are saying t…"

Dr. Dimple replied Jul 28, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Munesh Sir, People general consider that librarians are not good at communication, m…"

Dr. Dimple replied Jul 28, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop