LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rakesh K. Sharma's Forum (130)

Forum Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Kindly Follow the link:   "

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 15, 2011 to PAY SCALE IN PHARMACY COLLEGES FOR LIBRARIANS

3 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Mr. Bharat Sondarva

"Thanks Tarvinder Sir"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 15, 2011 to How to develop interest of the students to visit the library.

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rakesh K. Sharma

"Rajpal ji Kindly visit this link http://www.inflibnet.ac.in/econ/index.php"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 14, 2011 to what is UGC_infonet Consortium?

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"If we will get good response than it may be expanded.You may send the details Thanks…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 14, 2011 to Librarians Directory of Punjab

7 Nov 14, 2011

"Dear Sir is there any provision to get notes from there?If yes than plz tell me the…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 13, 2011 to NET/SET coaching classes under the UGC scheme, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Pune

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"I dont understand what is the tough in PhD ? Registration or Research If you think t…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 13, 2011 to phd in library science

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Dr.K.Basavaraja

"Thank you very much sir for your information. sir it will be more benefecial for me…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 11, 2011 to Pay Scales for Library Staff in Engineering Colleges

6 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by vandana

"Dear Friends we should unite on one plateform to save our profession otherwise one d…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Sep 8, 2011 to regarding post of Library cum Information Manager

12 Sep 8, 2011

"Kindly sir tell me if it is compulsry to clear the NET for Librarian/Ass. Librarian…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied May 23, 2011 to Ph.D is not Mandatory for University Librarian, but it is Mandatory for Professors in LIS

15 May 27, 2011
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"Mr. Badan Barman you are doing great efforts to promote our library profession. Keep…"

Rakesh K. Sharma replied Jan 23, 2011 to Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/

37 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by AJITH J

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop