Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Baskar Selvaraj's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"You can download the liblivecd which has latest version of Koha built-in https://sou…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Oct 29, 2017 to Free Library Automation Software

2 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

"It's true.  I think It is too early to discuss or comment about the success / failur…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Sep 23, 2017 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Surajit

"Dear Professionals, We have introduced a new way to attract students in accessing Di…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Nov 17, 2016 to The presence of Indian Libraries on Social media for marketing services and resources.

4 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"QR code is used as a shortcut to link to content online using your phone's camera, s…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Feb 25, 2016 to Access NPTEL e-Learning courses in Smartphones and Tablets

3 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"ExifTool Tag Names The tables listed below give the names of all tags recognized by…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Feb 17, 2016 to PDF Metadata Extractor Information Needed

8 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Subeesh A C

"Hi, Using the below command, you can extract all metadata (i.e. all metadata tags as…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Feb 17, 2016 to PDF Metadata Extractor Information Needed

8 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Subeesh A C

"Try ExitTool http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/ I have been using it for…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Feb 16, 2016 to PDF Metadata Extractor Information Needed

8 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Subeesh A C

"DSpace is trying to connect to PostgreSQL Database (the default DB) and the connecti…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Jan 25, 2016 to DSpace Installation Problem

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Punit

"Dear Shri. P.Narayana Murthy, Creating a educational video repository is one way to…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Nov 17, 2015 to REGARDING NEW SERVICES IN LIBRARY PROFESSION

5 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Jatinder Thaper

"Sir, I also write about NPTEL in my personal blog where you can find more informatio…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Oct 2, 2015 to 932 NPTEL Video and Web Courses List as Printable PDF (in A3 Size) for Displaying in Library / Classrooms

5 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop