LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai's Forum (29)

Forum Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"prof  Digambar Bhaurao  Waghmare congregants you to pass net exam june 2012 with fol…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 30, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"I never against  the process of uplift the SC /ST/OBC  . when they apply for NET the…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 26, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"yes  we have no problem with  other facility  given for reservation student  . give…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 25, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

" my point is that why  passing level is different  the reservation student already g…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 25, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"you are right i  use wrong  word i want to say  that as per ugc    SC, ST Teacher  w…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"you are right sir  thanks for agree  with me  "

101 Oct 8, 2012

"you are deeply hurt by my massage than i am sorry but this is fact  with the same pa…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"I don't want to fight with any one but i put fact on this place"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Respected  sir i want to clear one thing NET is compulsory  for gating college libra…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 20, 2012 to Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

153 Jan 1, 2013

" did you think objective  nature more easy than descriptive i  think if you learn su…"

Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai replied Sep 20, 2012 to Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

153 Jan 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop