LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Akash Singh's Forum (97)

Forum Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Mohd Asif Khan,   I can assure you that for the special session for LIS Mem…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 28, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear Mr. M. Kishore Kumar, Please specify your subject area also.  "

Akash Singh replied Nov 28, 2011 to pls send me free ejournals and ebooks website address list

7 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Lijesh

"Dear Har Singh Bisht,   If finally agreed by the members, i will arrange a session f…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 28, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011

"Dear Dilipkumar G. Prasad,   Please find the list in .pdf format.  You may also lear…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 28, 2011 to free online jouranls on law

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Akash Singh

"Absolutely right Ms. Kamaljeet Kaur ji, Mr. Badan Barman ji shall be our Chief Patro…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 27, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011

"Dear Joydeep Chakraborty,   The ignou study material is self-sufficient even for cle…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 27, 2011 to reference books

3 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by joydeep chakraborty

"Dear Mohd. Asif Khan,   I agree with your proposal for separate arrangement of such…"

Akash Singh replied Nov 27, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011

"Dear Mr. Ritesh Kumar Tiwari, I strongly support your idea.  But it can only be feas…"

51 Dec 20, 2011

"Dear Mr. Ritesh Kumar Tiwari, I strongly support your idea.  But it can only be feas…"

51 Dec 20, 2011

"Dear Mr. Naveen KUmar Nayak,   Please find attachment file containing list of free a…"

Akash Singh replied Oct 24, 2011 to free online jouranls on law

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Akash Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop