LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sri Rama, The American Library or American Center Library (It is no longer cal…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 18, 2012 to American Information resource centre

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sri Gunaratna Yerekar, Thanks for your post. It gave me yet another opportunity…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 17, 2012 to NEED OF INFORMATION

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Tushar Vanzwala

"Dear Ms. Mala A. Thanks for your mail. As I understand, as an author while writing,…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 15, 2012 to Legal procedure involved in writing and publishing a book

5 Nov 17, 2012

"Dear Sri Anil Kumar Dewangan, The basic difference between OPAC & WEB OPAC is t…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 11, 2012 to Difference between opac & webopac

8 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

"Dear Sri Abhishek Pareek, Thanks for your post and good wishes for your proposed wo…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 6, 2012 to Indexing of The Journals

3 Nov 6, 2012

"Yes! You are right. Thanks!"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 2, 2012 to Which of the following is an ‘Acronym’ ?

12 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Anita Sharma

"All are acronyms UNESCO: United Nations Educational Scientific & Cultural Organi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 2, 2012 to Which of the following is an ‘Acronym’ ?

12 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Anita Sharma

"It is B: That is 'Precision'. Which is also called "Relevance". Recall and Relevance…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 2, 2012 to An increase in the level of ‘specificity’ of indexing languages results in increase in

2 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Preeti joshi

"Dear Ms. Gayatri Sharma, Thanks for your post. I am rather surprised to go through…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 31, 2012 to Truth about DU Libraries published in HT's

1 Oct 31, 2012

"Dear Sri Jason Baby, I'm sorry for the delay, but actually I am on transit. Any way,…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 30, 2012 to How To Write Training/internship Report in a Library

3 Oct 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop