LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms. Shobha, Thanks for your post. As I personally feel, the first thing before…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 13, 2018 to How to Plan for Publishing a Journal from Institution

4 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by shobha

"Dear Ms. Larisa Snabi, Thanks for your mail. M/S Avior Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is on…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 12, 2018 to Looking for Vendor for Koha Software Installation and Data Restoration

10 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

" Dear Dr. Barman, I am rather perturbed to go through your post. The issue is quite…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 9, 2018 to Anomalies in the Implementation of the Date of Increment of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) Report Adopted by Certain State Governments including Assam

2 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Ms. Rekha, A.J. You can search for the special issue of the journal "Current Sc…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 9, 2018 to Relevance of Scientometrics in Research

11 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by rekha a j

"Dear Sri/Ms. Ponamalla, Thanks for your post. Simply speaking, the journals which ar…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 4, 2018 to Journal Impact Factor

2 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Ponamalla

"Dear Ms. Rekha A.J. Thanks for your reply. As I personally feel, it is always benefi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 3, 2018 to Relevance of Scientometrics in Research

11 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by rekha a j

"Dear Ms. Rekha, A J Thanks for your post. As you know Scientometrics is a vast area…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 3, 2018 to Relevance of Scientometrics in Research

11 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by rekha a j

"Thank you Munesh, However, I can feel the perception of Sri Amit Verma and the inten…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 2, 2018 to LIS Job Related Website in India

9 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Amit Verma

"Thank you Janab Parvez Ahmad Saabb! It seems that after a couple of decades, I saw a…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 27, 2018 to APUPA Pattern

8 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by KAVITHAA A R

"Dear Shree Shivanna Pirangi, Thanks for your post. As far as I know, ICAR has no s…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 27, 2018 to ICAR Rules and Regulations for Write-of Books Procedure in Libraries

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Neetu Manjunath G

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop