LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

SHIROMANI BAJAJ's Forum (54)

Forum Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir,   We are with you. I will be happy to offer my part of contribution by any way…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied Oct 10, 2013 to LIS Links: A Time to Change from 2.0 to 3.0

34 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Rajesh M N

" Thank you once again Mr. Siddhartha.and thanks to Mr. Rao.  I talked to my ED, yest…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 6, 2013 to Keeping Old Journals in Soft Form Without Copy Right Violation.

11 May 6, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"  Thanks to dear all for providing me information. and   Thanks a lot Mr. Siddhartha…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 5, 2013 to Keeping Old Journals in Soft Form Without Copy Right Violation.

11 May 6, 2013

"Thanks for your suggestion. Also we have to digitized our training material where no…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 2, 2013 to Keeping Old Journals in Soft Form Without Copy Right Violation.

11 May 6, 2013

"  Thanks for your guidance.  please tell me if any library in NCR has done so that I…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 2, 2013 to Keeping Old Journals in Soft Form Without Copy Right Violation.

11 May 6, 2013

"ok sir."

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 31, 2012 to LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

"yes, it is true in other than private sector also. I am Library Incharge for the las…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 31, 2012 to There is no need of LIS Qualification to be a LIBRARIAN in Private sector.

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Rajnish

"Flipkart service is a better one. There price is also a discounted price. Normally s…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 31, 2012 to Procurement of books through flipkart and Amazon etc , Please share yours experiences, good or bad, helpful or unhelpful.

10 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Manoj Kumar Pant

"Respected Sir, I am new in the library field. I am looking after library of my offic…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 29, 2012 to LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

"Respected Sir, I am new in the library field. I am looking after library of my offic…"

SHIROMANI BAJAJ replied May 28, 2012 to LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop