LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Subeesh A C's Forum (50)

Forum Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Anil Sir, We all know there are lot of problems in our system. It is not only…"

Subeesh A C replied Jan 30, 2014 to Selection of Internal Candidates in the Interview

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Abdul Rasheed

"I am really sorry for the late ref: Library of Congress, Wiki and PCQuest. " Creati…"

Subeesh A C replied Jan 30, 2014 to Concept Mapping and Semantic Richness in LIS through BIBFRAME Initiative

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Subeesh A C

"Respected Ray Sir, Thank you very much for your suggestions and it is always inspir…"

Subeesh A C replied Jan 24, 2014 to Are we Library professionals are creating Information Explosion?

4 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Subeesh A C

"Hai Madam, Its nice to see you are putting a lot of efforts to meet the demands of…"

Subeesh A C replied Sep 7, 2013 to Join the Blog For School Library

9 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Manavta Jugeshh

"Greenstone Support centre for South Asia is IIM Kozhikode, there Mr. MG Sreekumar or…"

Subeesh A C replied Jul 29, 2013 to New Help in Installation and Customization of GreenStone on Virtual Dedicated Server.

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Hai I Consider this as a big problem among our Library staff and faculty, I mean th…"

Subeesh A C replied Jul 6, 2013 to Building new college library building

5 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by jesbira rasheed

"Answer to Q. No. 46 is replied many as independent variable. Since " Library Use"  w…"

Subeesh A C replied Jun 4, 2013 to Kindly Help me to Solve These Questions

6 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Subeesh A C

"Hai Kasivisalakshi M I will say you personally go to the dept of Library and Infor…"

Subeesh A C replied May 29, 2013 to Which University is Best for MLIS

26 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Kasivisalakshi M

"I think the answer for the question no. 30 is Inductive Logic proceeds from Particul…"

Subeesh A C replied May 28, 2013 to UGC NET EXAM FREE BOOK

30 May 26, 2018
Reply by Ashok Bishnoi

"Hai all I think it will be fine if you have additionally included, what can be done…"

Subeesh A C replied Apr 12, 2013 to Confidence- The Key to Success

14 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Priya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop