LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Surajit's Forum (173)

Forum Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank your sir for a valuable document... I will see the document and give you the f…"

Surajit replied Jan 15, 2018 to Document on Chronological developmnts of libraries in india

4 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Surajit

"I fully support the view point of Anjani Gulati madam. Really its need of the hour.…"

Surajit replied Oct 1, 2017 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Surajit

"hello ... here, “re,” meaning “again.” which makes a difference betwen Source and Re…"

Surajit replied Jun 27, 2017 to Sources vs Resources

6 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Jayapradeep M

"sir hello and thank your for your valuable suggestion. I will search any online link…"

Surajit replied Nov 16, 2016 to Books on 'The vision of Swami Vivekananda about youth'

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Surajit

" Madam,  the question is from where it may get and how.... pls share ... regards, S…"

Surajit replied Sep 24, 2016 to Regarding get Abstract Book Summary Subscription

5 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Archana Rampujan Prasad

"Madam, I think most of us do agree with your bold statement. We are living in a worl…"

Surajit replied Aug 21, 2016 to Irony of Librarians profession: LIS Teachers can be treated as Librarian but not via-versa

8 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Thank your Mr Apurba for this referral service.  How can I contact mr. B K Sen? rega…"

Surajit replied May 23, 2016 to Need Details of IASLIC Publication

2 May 23, 2016
Reply by Surajit

"hello sir and hw r you..... Sir, is the knw classification is only a concept, which…"

Surajit replied May 2, 2016 to Knowledge classification and library classification

6 May 7, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Siddhartha Sir, Hello and hw r u?  we find a lucid explanation from your reply which…"

Surajit replied Apr 26, 2016 to Difference Between Peer-reviewed Journal / Refereed Journal and Scholarly Journal

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by HARESH NANBHA TALATIA

" Congtatualtion sir..... regards, Surajit"

Surajit replied Apr 10, 2016 to Untitled

4 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Surajit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop