Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
49 minutes ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
yesterday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I agree with you also our country's most of population living in village, rural…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Aug 5, 2014 to Will library exist in future

21 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by PANKAJ SEN

"Madam, you may contact to Dr. Nana Shewale, Librarian & Dspace Expert Gokhale In…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 25, 2014 to How to get a livecd on latest version of Dspace?

4 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Kankana B Badan

"Dear Professional I attached herewith AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2013-14 same a…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 25, 2014 to Print Journal Subscription As per AICTE & UPTU.

1 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"Dear Sir, first thanks for your very forward & stright  article   I agree with y…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 24, 2014 to Are we really publishing scholarly and peer reviewed Journals in LIS?

3 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Manjunath K S

"Employer can verify e-certificate online  pl. see http://ugcnetonline.in/resultverif…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 18, 2014 to Verification of E certificate of UGC Net

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by SEENAMOL.P.M.

"Dear Mr.BASANTA KUMAR DAS  do you have any information about publication fee? if cha…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 17, 2014 to Invitation for contributing Manuscripts/Papers/Chapters for the forthcoming book entitled “Current Trends in Library & Information Science in Digital Era”

3 Jul 17, 2014

"Dear S.Ahtisham Raza Naqvi please mention impact factor of your journal  is this nat…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 17, 2014 to Call for papers for Gyankosh: The Journal of Library and Information Management, ISSN-2229-4023

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Dr. P Murugiah

"Dear Professional, please see attached files for APA & MLA  Information   THanks…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jul 2, 2014 to MLA and APA in bibliographic description

4 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Shamim Afzal

"Dear Professional  I attached herewith  UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for awa…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jun 24, 2014 to Ph.D. in LIS- Eligibility Criteria

1 Jun 24, 2014

"Dear Professional  You should contact to Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Sc…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Jun 23, 2014 to Books written by S. R. Ranganathan: How Can I Buy

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Prateek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop