LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms. Indra Dubey, Thanks for your post. Library books can be insured through gen…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 10, 2018 to Insurance of Library Books

1 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Janab Muhammed Siyad P.S. Saab, Thanks for your reply. However, before getting…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 4, 2018 to UGC Librarians are Useless, But Grade Librarians in Aided Colleges are Better than UGC Librarians

13 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by muhammed siyad p s

"Dear Dr. Barman, Thanks for your post. It is indeed a great achievement. As a profes…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 2, 2018 to College Librarian is Non-Vacational Academic Staff, They Should be the Member of the Committee for Development of the Library and Ex-officio Member of the Governing Body of the College

4 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Dr. Jatinder K Samyal

"Dear Janab Muhammed Siyad P.S. Saab, I have gone through your post and I too feel t…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 2, 2018 to UGC Librarians are Useless, But Grade Librarians in Aided Colleges are Better than UGC Librarians

13 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by muhammed siyad p s

"Dear Sri O.P. Saini, Thanks for your post. I attended your questionnaire. However, p…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 29, 2018 to Factors that Enhance Job Opportunities for LIS Aspirants in India

3 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini

"Dear Ms. Abda Zaidi, You are absolutely right that any library resource should be re…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 26, 2018 to Adding gifted / specimen books in main Accession Register

17 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Bhavna Choudhary

"Congratulations Prof. Sinha. With kind Regards, Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 21, 2018 to Appointed as Dean of Swami Vivekananda School of Library Sciences, Assam University, Silchar

14 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Shubham Bhaarateey

"Dear Ms. Kankana Badan, Thanks for your post. I am replying  on the basis of your nu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 13, 2018 to Copyright Issues Faced by the Libraries

2 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Kankana B Badan

"Dear Sri Kuntal Chatterjee, Thanks for your post. Also I convey thanks and apprecia…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 8, 2018 to Number Distribution for the Post of "Librarian" at WBHRB

4 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Sumit Chakraborty

"Dear Sri Rahul Singh, Thanks for your response. As I personally feel, Internet is ba…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 4, 2018 to List of Libraries/Information Centers In Companies/Corporate/Ministries etc

3 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop