"Book list for new school library english medium"
23 hours ago
Raja Banerjee updated their profile
Monday
Ranjeet Kumar Singh updated their profile
Monday

MALA.A's Forum (225)

Forum Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Susama Nanda mam, I had send on your mail ID, Kindly check it and intimate me…"

MALA.A replied Jan 16, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear krishna roshan mam, Now kindly check your mail. with regards, A.Mala . "

MALA.A replied Jan 16, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear krishna roshan mam, I had send on your mail ID, Kindly check it and intimate me…"

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear Basab Ranjan Shee sir, I regret for the delay reply. Thanks a lot for your imme…"

MALA.A replied Jan 16, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear Susama Nanda mam, There is some error in your e-mail ID.Hence, kindly check it.…"

MALA.A replied Jan 10, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear Basab Ranjan Shee sir, Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. Kindly…"

MALA.A replied Jan 10, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear kavita shringi mam, Thanks a lot ...for your valuable suggestion.   with regard…"

MALA.A replied Jan 10, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear sir, Thank you very much for your kind reply.... with regards, A.Mala"

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Respected Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir,   Thank you very much for your valuable sugges…"

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear sir, where to record the details of the book? In Accession register or separate…"

MALA.A replied Jan 9, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop