LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
16 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Friend AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION :     i)   Junior Research Fellowship: No…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied May 1, 2013 to May I Apply for NET Again to Get JRF?

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"Dear All Friends, I have sent above required book on your respective e-mail IDs Than…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 29, 2013 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam

1013 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by SOURAV NAG

"Dear All Friends, I sent same book on your respectively ID Thanks & Regards, Dig…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 25, 2013 to E- Books for UGC NET/SET Exam (Objective Questions)

290 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by Basavaraj Chavan

"Dear Sir I attached herewith  OFFICE MEMORANDUM Dated 24.03.2009  Subject : Sixth Ce…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 24, 2013 to Need to Know Certain Official Norms: Upgradation, Promotion

7 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sir I attached herewith Maharashtra Civil Service Rules 2009  for more informat…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 24, 2013 to Need to Know Certain Official Norms: Upgradation, Promotion

7 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Mr. Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai I always observed that you are interested /pa…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 11, 2013 to UGC Sets Up Committee to Examine Whether NET Exam Serves Any Purpose - Views and Counter-views

9 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"Friends I sent all of you this e-book on your e-mail ID Thanks & Regards Digamba…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 11, 2013 to Free Full Text E-Books for UGC NET Exam (MCQ)

252 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by karthik p

"Dear All Friends, Please search http://lislinks.com/forum/topics/solved-paper-of-mah…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 7, 2013 to Pune University SET Answers Keys Displayed

14 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan

"Dear Siddhartha Shankar Ray Sir, Thanks for replay Sir I think you are a great visio…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 7, 2013 to UGC Sets Up Committee to Examine Whether NET Exam Serves Any Purpose - Views and Counter-views

9 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"Dear Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir I strongly agree with you  I think NET Exam should b…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 7, 2013 to UGC Sets Up Committee to Examine Whether NET Exam Serves Any Purpose - Views and Counter-views

9 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp