Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 8, 2012 to LIS glossary online

5 May 8, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Thanks ! It's really helpful."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 8, 2012 to LIS glossary online

5 May 8, 2012

"What this discussion is? I can't find anything in it."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 8, 2012 to A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by pawan singh

"It would be helpful for all of us."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 4, 2012 to QUESTION PAPERS IN NEW SYLLABUS

8 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by NIRAJ MISHRA

"Thanks Badanji for facilitating us. I hope LISlinks will come with more attractive f…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 4, 2012 to Probable Questions and Answers for NET, June, 2012

28 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by manjusha saju

"Dear Friends, ugcnetonline is working now. pl. go ahead if you too faced the proble…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 3, 2012 to Difficult to fill net online from

16 May 3, 2012

"Thanks for your kind reply Mr. Imran, Mock test has really been popular among all o…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 3, 2012 to How many of us using "Free Online UGC NET / SET / SLET Guide in LIbrary and Information Science" for our preparation of NET (June, 2012)?

9 May 29, 2013
Reply by Sathishkumar

"Dear Madam, Why AICTE is supposed to issue any separate circular, in this regard, i…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 3, 2012 to A Circular of UGC/AICTE relating librarian's post is must to start new institution!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Namrata joshi

"Dear Mr. Dass, Thanks for your kind reply and feedback. I am agree with you, Probab…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 2, 2012 to How many of us using "Free Online UGC NET / SET / SLET Guide in LIbrary and Information Science" for our preparation of NET (June, 2012)?

9 May 29, 2013
Reply by Sathishkumar

"Dear Dr. Barman, Thanks for the appropriate statistics. My objective of this discus…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 2, 2012 to How many of us using "Free Online UGC NET / SET / SLET Guide in LIbrary and Information Science" for our preparation of NET (June, 2012)?

9 May 29, 2013
Reply by Sathishkumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop