First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Welcome toLIS Links
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
ABDUL LATHEEF NOOR AHAMED
AJAY CHAUDHARY
ANUPAMA JYOTI
AR
Amit malik
Amol Kishanrao Pachange
Anita Sahoo
Ashitha
Ashwini Chandrakant Pharande
CHHABI NATH PRASAD
DEBABRATA BHATTACHARYYA
DR JNYANDEEP SAIKIA
DR.SHIVAJI NARAYANRAO SONTAKKE
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Khare
Fiza
HAIDER AYAZ
Kamlesh Dholakiya
Keshav R Dhuri
MANOJ BHANGAR
MD WAHID ANSARI
Search Forum
View Forum Replied ToForum Started
Surajit replied Mar 24, 2015 to Difference between CAS & SDI
Surajit replied Mar 22, 2015 to Why classify when computers can search everything?
Surajit replied Mar 17, 2015 to Books on Ranganathan
Surajit replied Mar 14, 2015 to UGC Notification: B.L.I.Sc. and M.L.I.Sc. Should be Restructured / Changed to B. Lib. I. Sc. and M. Lib. I. Sc.
Surajit replied Mar 14, 2015 to Books on Ranganathan
Surajit replied Mar 11, 2015 to Knowledge is King for the Interview
Surajit replied Feb 20, 2015 to Interview Tips
Surajit replied Feb 16, 2015 to NET June 2014: Your e-certificate is temporarily not available. Kindly wait.
RSS
© 2026 Created by Dr. Badan Barman. Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.