LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
2 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
5 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
9 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Ravi Ajagekar's Forum (106)

Forum Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with "

Ravi Ajagekar replied Aug 15, 2012 to Net qualifying critaria

18 Dec 20, 2012

"on line  analysis of paper-i is done by my self and it is 99% correct"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Aug 13, 2012 to Answer Key UGC NET EXAM 24,2012 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON UGC WEBSITE

54 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Kulmeet Kaur

"No. if you find any wrong answer in ans key then feedback is neccessary"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Aug 13, 2012 to Answer Key UGC NET EXAM 24,2012 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON UGC WEBSITE

54 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Kulmeet Kaur

"Summary of code Y & Z  Paper"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 15, 2012 to summary of Data collected of UGC NET Paper-I Code-W,X,Yas on 16-07-2012

12 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by yogesh dusankar

" Find summary of above paper"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 15, 2012 to Summary of UGC NET Paper-I Code-W,X,Y,Z

11 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Ravi Ajagekar

" Find summary of above paper in PDF format"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 15, 2012 to Summary of UGC NET Paper-I Code-W,X,Y,Z

11 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Ravi Ajagekar

"find herewith summary of data collected of UGC NET Paper-I code-W,X,Y,Z"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 11, 2012 to Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

83 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Aman

"find harewith word filw"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 11, 2012 to Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

83 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Aman

"find herewith word file"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 11, 2012 to Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

83 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Aman

"find harewith word file"

Ravi Ajagekar replied Jul 11, 2012 to Library and information Science Paper-I Code W,X,Y,Z 24 June,2012

83 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Aman

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp