LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rajnish Sharma's Forum (55)

Forum Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir, Thank you for your contributions and spending your value able time for the…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 29, 2012 to NET-3

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Sathishkumar

"Hi Gawadekar, How are you regards, Rajnish Sharma"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 20, 2012 to Library Legislation Quitz

14 May 22, 2012
Reply by Inderjit Kaur

"Dear Sir, Congratulation for the implementing this innovative step. I hope that this…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 16, 2012 to National Mission on Libraries 2012 : Your valuable suggestions required ...

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by H.R.NarayanaMurthy

"Information library Network is playing mayor role for the development of the academi…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 10, 2012 to Role of Inflibnet in promoting Resource sharing in Academic libraries

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Dr. Siraj Mohammed Bijle

"Thankyou Sir for assistance providing to scholars and candidates of NET. I hope that…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 10, 2012 to Agarwal R.S, Verbal Reasoning e-book solved (with Explanation)

11 May 10, 2012
Reply by Shindhay Sharwan

"Heartiest Congratulation to Dr. Rupesh We hope that now HLA will do more improvement…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 9, 2012 to Haryana Library Association

7 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Mangat Ram

"There is no any department of library science. So I think they are not eligible for…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 3, 2012 to The Validity of M.Phil from Bhagwant University ajmer(Raj.)

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rajnish Sharma

"There is no any department of library science. So I think they are not eligible for…"

Rajnish Sharma replied May 3, 2012 to The Validity of M.Phil from Bhagwant University ajmer(Raj.)

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rajnish Sharma

"Dear Ravish Verma, Now a days few private universities are only strictly following g…"

Rajnish Sharma replied Apr 30, 2012 to Private Universities of Rajasthan is offering PhD in library science without establishing Library science Department is it valid from UGC.........

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ravish Verma

"Dear Jitender, Please go to the website and follow the instructions for membership h…"

Rajnish Sharma replied Apr 24, 2012 to "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop