LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ravithimmegowda's Forum (121)

Forum Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr.Bajendra kumar, You are 100% correct, In most of the private institutions, L…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 3, 2014 to Exploitations of Librarians/ Asstt librarians by educational Institutions

16 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Bijender Kumar

"Dear Mr.Abhilash, Thinking of innovative path is necessarily required to library pro…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 3, 2014 to Google Doodle Request for Librarians Day

16 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"Dear Mr.Vikas  You better go for M.L.I.Sc once again in different university or else…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Jun 9, 2014 to Can I do M lib Sc from another University

6 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Vikas Thakur

"Well said my dear munesh, Lislinks helping lot for the professionals. Ravi"

Ravithimmegowda replied Apr 8, 2014 to UGC NET coaching (for library) center in Bangalore

4 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by renuka prasad

"In the said link download is impossible, kindly send us a copy of the same to me my…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Mar 2, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"Mr.Sadeep,  it is a open source software, you can download directly from their websi…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Mar 2, 2014 to How to Install E-granthalaya and How to Get This Software

7 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"You may please contact Mr.Manav, GIST for subscription for the above said resources.…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Feb 17, 2014 to Authorised Agencies in India for the IEL Online, ASCE, ASME and Science Directory

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"Thank you so much sir, Ravi"

Ravithimmegowda replied Feb 5, 2014 to Retrieval of Password for Dspace

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"Venugopal sir, Kindly explain in detail, actually i forgot MyDspace login pass word,…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Feb 4, 2014 to Retrieval of Password for Dspace

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"very shortly they will provide us trail access, please submit your details to VTU. R…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Jan 7, 2014 to VTU Belgaum formed a Consortium for E-resources subscription.

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop