LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari's Forum (318)

Forum Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Vashishtha ! If go with your idea the salary of Librarian should not exceed 500…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 11, 2012 to Impact of distance learning on LIS education

27 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Siddarth Nayak

"Thanks for your comment! You are right in your way this is all about where no inter…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 11, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Thanks for such a useful information Mr. Waghmare !"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 10, 2012 to Librarian is under teaching or non teaching post in engineering college according to AICTE norm

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"It's really useful. Thanks!"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 10, 2012 to List of Journals in Library and Information with impact Factors

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Helen Nneka Eke

"I have go through the link but I had to spent some time for finding "what's new", th…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 10, 2012 to PG Entrance (including MLISc) of the Kerala University

1 Apr 10, 2012

"Madam ! What is the purpose of your study?"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 10, 2012 to Hindi Language Information Literacy resources, projects and Websites

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dr. Indira Koneru

"Good Article !"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 9, 2012 to Survey Says Library Users Are Your Best Customers

1 Apr 9, 2012

"it's too good. Thanks for sharing !"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 9, 2012 to Book publishers shut down ebook-sharing operation

1 Apr 9, 2012

"Thanks for the wonderful information. I read so many discussions added by you. I fou…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 9, 2012 to National Knowledge Commission (NKC) Recommendations on Libraries

2 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Sudeshna Moitra

"Question is that, does ALA give accreditation to institutions if yes does it allow I…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 9, 2012 to ALA Accreditation Programme

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Nihad Faisal

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop