LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

Dear Professionals, I want to know that what is minimum percentage required in Blib. for the post of Assistant professor in library science

Started by DR. AMRITPAL KAUR in Discussion

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by DR. AMRITPAL KAUR

Unfair Selection in Walk-in interview for Library and Information Science Professionals in IGNOU, New Delhi on July 8, 2016 (Total Posts = 45)

Dear all Library professional I was one of the candidate ,who appear in walk in interview in IGNOU University for the post of project asst…

Started by Vikram Raghuvanshi in Discussion

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Vikram Raghuvanshi

Congratulation to Dr. Y. Sudharani, for getting Andhra Ratna Award

It is a great pleasure to share the news of Dr. Y.Sudharani, Asst.Librarian, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore, Andhara Pradesh. She wa…

Started by Dr.K.Nagaraju in Discussion

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by DR NAMMI SHIV PRASAD

Admission Notification for BLIS 2016-17 and MLIS 2016-17 batch one year course in Bareilly College, Bareilly

ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2016-17 Department of Library & Information Science Bareilly College, Bareilly (UP)   Name of Course            …

Started by Dr Shajar Khan in Discussion

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Dr Shajar Khan

Admission Notification 2016-17 for B.Lib and M.Lib

ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2016-17 For B.Lib and M.Lib DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE ABASAHEB GARWARE COLLEGE, PUNE Name of Cou…

Started by supriya kuber in Discussion

0 Jul 10, 2016

NET rules challenged in HC

The Kerala High Court on Monday adjourned the hearing on a writ petition challenging the instruction of the Central Board of Secondary Edu…

Started by Abilash Achuthan in Discussion

2 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

About DELNET Membership

Dear Sir, Recently I have attended a one- day workshop of DELNET. Actually, we have the membership of delnet since 2005. But we are not us…

Started by Pakki Narayana Murty in Discussion

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Online Questionnaire to study students’ and scholarly professionals’ perception, satisfaction with, and attribute to online courses in the academic education

Dear Student / Scholarly Professional, Questionnaire in this survey is designed to study students’ and scholarly professionals’ perception…

Started by KUTTY KUMAR in Discussion

3 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Ruth Vinay

Is the M.Phil. before 2009 exempted from NET

Is the Mphil before 2009 exempted from NET?. What are the SET equivalent to NET

Started by Chacko in Discussion

8 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Dr. Parameshwar S

E-PG Pathshala

Hello friends, Please tell me how I can upload my paper on e-PG Pathshala@inflibnet

Started by shaveta arora in Discussion

4 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by shaveta arora

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop