LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

How to set Criterion for Giving Best Reader Award.

Dear Friends, NAAC peer team asked me yesterday during my Library visit the title cited above, and I replied them like I have to decide upo…

Started by Pintu Chakraborty in Discussion

5 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

CBSE National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 and August 2016 Paper I Q & A

Dear Professionals, Please find attached in the link below for CBSE NET July 2016 and August 2016 J&K Paper I Question & Answers (I…

Started by Abilash Achuthan in Discussion

2 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

CBSE National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 and August 2016 Library and Information Science Question and Answer Keys of Paper II and Paper III

Dear Professionals, Please find below attached in link CBSE NET July 2016 Question & Answers of  Paper II and Paper III all compiled, I…

Started by Abilash Achuthan in Discussion

26 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Held on 22nd January, 2017

UGC is notified that CBSC will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 22 Janu…

Started by Dr. Akhtar Hussain in Discussion

0 Sep 9, 2016

Call for Book Chapters on “Library & Information Science Education and Research”

Dear Distinguished Professors/ LIS Professionals/ Researchers,  Greetings!!! With due respect, we feel immense pleasure to inform you that…

Started by Baskar M in Discussion

0 Sep 9, 2016

Why 10 marks is mandatory for M.A. according to WBCSC Score Pattern for Librarian?

To complete MLIS or others courses in LIS, where M.A. is not essential/mandatory, but West Bengal College Service Commission allocate manda…

Started by Dipankar Debnath in Discussion

1 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Prakash Das

US Library to enforce jail sentences for overdue books

A library in Alabama  has reportedly warned its customers that it plans to enforce strict new borrowing rules that include the possibility…

Started by venugopal in Discussion

4 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Siddu M Huded

CBSE NET July 2016 Question Papers

Sir, I request you to upload the CBSE NET July 2016 question paper for the subject Library Science IInd and IIIrd paper.

Started by Devendra Pratap Singh in Discussion

0 Sep 7, 2016

List of Candidates for Appointment as Librarian in Directorate of Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi

A list of 182 candidates for appointment for the post of Librarian in DDE, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has been uploaded on the website http://ww…

Started by Ashutosh Mishra in Discussion

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Maadhu Changra

Call for Book Chapters on “Library & Information Science Education and Research”

Dear Distinguished Professors/ LIS Professionals/ Researchers,  Greetings!!! With due respect, we feel immense pleasure to inform you that…

Started by Baskar M in Discussion

9 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by shradhashesh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop