LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Latest Activity

Damodar Dashrath Waghmare is attending Dr. U. Pramanathan's event
6 hours ago
Prem prakash posted a status
"library science net syllebus and which publications prefer for net exam preparation"
7 hours ago
Dr. Prabhat Ranjan replied to Bahni Mukhopadhyay's discussion Staff Pattern in College Libraries
yesterday
Azmit Begum Chowdhary is attending DAYAL SINGH BHATI's event

IASLIC 30 TH NATIONAL SEMINAR 2024 at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGAR UP

November 21, 2024 at 9pm to November 23, 2024 at 7pm
Wednesday

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Vendors or Suppliers for supplying School Library Books

Dear Friends, We have started a New CBSE School in Birganj, Nepal and we are trying to set up a library with good collection of books and o…

Started by Ayan Mondal in Discussion

1 May 3, 2017
Reply by SAJAN BAJAJ

Koha SMS Message for Due Date

Dear friends      In my library, I am using koha software. Now I dont know how to send due date reminder to the users through SMS. Please h…

Started by Haskar Ali K.P in Discussion

4 May 2, 2017
Reply by MOHAMED SALIM.TK

Koha Cataloguing

I need to know where can we enter the the following details in Koha Cataloguing along with the MARC Tags 1. Department (In a college there…

Started by Ambika C.A. in Discussion

10 May 2, 2017
Reply by Ambika C.A.

Call for Papers (International Journal of Information Movement)

CALL FOR PAPERS International Journal of Information Movement (ISSN: 2456-0553) Website: www.ijim.in      email: ijim.research@gmail.com  …

Started by naresh mongia in Discussion

0 May 1, 2017

CBSE NET January 2017 Answer Keys

CBSE has released January 2017 NET answer key but wrong answer code of booklets for paper 1. Actually codes were W, X, Y, Z but website is…

Started by Geetanjali in Discussion

0 May 1, 2017

Ph.D Consultancy

Dear LIS friends! I am at the initial stage of my PhD research design. I am in need of guidance in designing my research work, setting obje…

Started by Thanu R in Discussion

8 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Ph.D. Synopsis Review Request

Hi all, Please review the attached Ph.D. Synopsis and provide your inputs to modify any of the part of it so that we shall submit to univer…

Started by VidhyalakshmiS in Discussion

0 Apr 28, 2017

Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test Will Be Held On 27th August, 2017

Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test Will Be Held On 27th August 2017 kindly check the link http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/ 

Started by Lusi Bagdai in Discussion

0 Apr 28, 2017

Aadhar no is mandatory to apply for Assistant Librarian at NAAC, New Delhi

Since Assam is lagging behind in case of Aadhar just because of under National Population Register States, so that case how people of Assam…

Started by Shyamanta Boro in Discussion

0 Apr 26, 2017

Need book review for "10 Pillars of Library and Information Science" (Objective Questions for UGC-NET, SLET, M.Phil./Ph.D. Entrance, KVS, NVS and Other Competitive Examinations)

Dear Professionals, Need review for any of the below books.  10 Pillars of Library and Information Science (Objective Questions for UGC-…

Started by Abilash Achuthan in Discussion

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by SHIMAIL HAFEEZ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop