LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

National Best Librarian Award to M.Mani

Dear LIS Professionals,                           I Would like to inform you that I have received the "NATIONAL BEST LIBRARIAN AWARD" from…

Started by M.MANI in Discussion

7 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Manjesh M

In which year Aslib was acquired by MCB group, the holding company for emerald group publishing?

In which year Aslib was acquired by MCB group, the holding company for emeraldgroup publishing? (A) 2003 (B) 2005 (C) 2009

Started by Dr. Umesh Gaikwad in Discussion

2 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by SANTOSH KUMAR

Changing reference collection

Dear friends Can we change reference collection and what procedure should we follow. Thanks in advance

Started by poonam sharma in Discussion

2 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Munesh Kumar

How to use Barcoding System in SOUL 2.0 Software

Dear All Sir/Mam, Guide me about Library Barcoding System. How it can work in Library and what is the role of Library Software. I have libr…

Started by Devendra Pratap Singh in Discussion

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Concise the questionnaire to be professional than social

Dear Professional We always get questionnaires via on-line media transmission to fill and help in the research. We fail in providing the da…

Started by Munesh Kumar in Discussion

0 Aug 29, 2017

Happy Librarians' Day - 2017

Started by nutan joshi in Discussion

2 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Prof . Jagjeet Singh

Department of Library & Information Science, AMU, Aligarh celebrated National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ranganathan

The Department of Library and Information Science organised a program on National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ran…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq in Discussion

2 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by abda zaidi

A Study on Professionals Attitude towards Participation in LIS Professional Events

Dear Sir/Madam & Friends,             Greetings from Suresha G. P & Kirana Kumar D, Central Library, Bangalore University, Bangalor…

Started by Dr. Kirana Kumar D in Discussion

0 Aug 22, 2017

Library Trainee Appreciate Letter Format

Respected professionals,  I need appreciate letter format for the Library Trainee that include working nature of trainee. Thank you

Started by renuka prasad in Discussion

0 Aug 20, 2017

Rajasthan Librarian Grade III - Exam 2016 Result & cut off marks

Result and Cut off Marks for Librarian Grade -III Exam 2016 http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=ApBuI6wdvnNKC6MoOgFsfXwFRsE7cKLr#

Started by Sanjeev Kumar in Discussion

5 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Rajesh Raj

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop