LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Call for Chapters: “Utilization of Libraries and Information Centers in Digital Era”

Call for Chapters “Utilization of libraries and Information Centers in Digital Era” Book to be edited by Dr. Dharmesh Kumar   Submission De…

Started by Dr. D.K. Singhmar in Discussion

1 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by GAURAV JAIN

Request for Books Distributors and Publishers Addresses

I need Distributors / Vendors and Publishers Addresses and contact numbers that are working for children books only. Thanks Vishal

Started by Vishal Raizada in Discussion

0 Oct 5, 2017

Librarian become Principal in Degree College in Uttar Pradesh

Dear Professionals, As per state government order Mr. Girand Singh, a Librarian become the Principal in degree college in Uttar Pradesh sta…

Started by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA in Discussion

27 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Vishal Raizada

Call for Paper: International Journal of Information Movement

CALL FOR PAPERS International Journal of Information Movement (ISSN: 2456-0553) Website: www.ijim.in      email: ijim.research@gmail.com  …

Started by naresh mongia in Discussion

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by naresh mongia

Meaning of Invisible College

What is meant by Invisible College?

Started by Shinde Bhavana Milind in Discussion

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

Dear all, Do you understand the MOOCs, if Yes please share your observations in the favor of against of this forum? This forum of mine inv…

Started by Munesh Kumar in Discussion

15 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Surajit

Looking for the Professionals/ Research Scholars/ Students for collaborative study

Collaboration is the one of the important aspect of life to expand knowledge, to share knowledge. So, I m looking for the interested Profes…

Started by SAUMEN DAS in Discussion

10 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

UGC NET LIS - Some important Notes

1. Gray literature (or grey literature) is a field in library and information science. The term is used variably by the intellectual commun…

Started by sudhakar in Discussion

15 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Preeti Rohatgi

Directory of Library and Information Science Professionals in Assam: Print Copy Now Available

About the Directory: The “Directory of Library and Information Science Professionals in Assam” includes contact details of 399 Library and…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman in Discussion

9 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Kumbhar Sunil

Implementation of Moodle at your College

Dear Friends, I have implemented Moodle at NIT Goa, my workplace. We are aware with Moodle, hence introduction is not needed. I would be…

Started by Munesh Kumar in Discussion

6 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop