LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
22 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

M. Lib Course Material

Hello All, If anyone has M. Lib course material for MDU Rohtak in Hindi let me know  Regards, Varun 9718449583

Started by varun uniyal in Discussion

0 Dec 28, 2017

Regarding KVS Application

Dear professionals, I have not done any diploma or degree level course in library science but i completed Masters in Library Science. Can I…

Started by prabhu.c in Discussion

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Ashwini Kumar R

Is Integrated Degree Holder Stand Eligible for KVS Exam?

Dear Professionals I have passed the integrated degree course, MLISC. Am I eligible for KVS? Please help me.

Started by MUNJETI VINODH KUMAR in Discussion

6 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by KRISHNA NAND SINGH

KVS Examination Form Fill Up

I have passed integrated MLISc in 2016 (Session 2014-16). Could you please tell us which passing year and percent, we need to fill in Bache…

Started by Rishi kamal in Discussion

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by KRISHNA NAND SINGH

SSC WR Final eligible list for exam advt.no WR02/2017 Post code-WR20717(Senior Library and information Asst.)

 Shortlisted candidate for online Exam.SSC WR Adv.no WR02/2017 Post-Senior Library and Information assistant.

Started by Ganesh kumar in Discussion

0 Dec 27, 2017

Request for Article

Dear LIS Professionals, I request you to please provide us the full text of below mentioned article. It is requested by one of our faculty…

Started by Rajashekar in Discussion

2 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Rajashekar

DDC- Schedule

What is schedules in Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) with examples?

Started by Shivam Singh in Discussion

1 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Hitesh Chhatani

KVS Exam Syllabus

I need latest syllabus of KVS Exam for Librarian

Started by sanjula khandelwal in Discussion

2 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by UPENDRA KUMAR

Article on Information Literacy Skills

Dear Friends, Please suggest any article on information literacy skills of faculty members.

Started by lakkoju narasimha rao in Discussion

0 Dec 27, 2017

Need KVS Previous Years Written Paper.

I need KVS previous paper for librarian post 2015 . So please send me exam paper and syllabus.

Started by sanjula khandelwal in Discussion

15 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by MohanLeo

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp