8 hours ago
Kriti Dimri left a comment for Surendra Singh
yesterday
MOHD ASIF KHAN is attending DAYAL SINGH BHATI's event

IASLIC 30 TH NATIONAL SEMINAR 2024 at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGAR UP

November 21, 2024 at 9pm to November 23, 2024 at 7pm
yesterday
MohanLeo posted a status
"Dear all, Plz participate in this survey. Thank you all. https://forms.gle/PUrGH3eDVpNcwQFH7"
yesterday

Forum Discussions (10,609)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

TNSET 2018 Paper II Questions and Answers

TNSET 2018 March paper II News bulletin of FID was published in the year     1) 1973         2) 1988               3) 1981          4) 19…

Started by sudhakar in Discussion

9 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by sudhakar

Online Application for Admission to Master of Library and Information Science, Assam University, Silchar

Assam University , Silchar (A Central University ) invites online application from the eligible graduates (45 %) for admission to Two year…

Started by Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha in Discussion

0 Jun 20, 2018

Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

Respected Sir/Madam I am registered in Dept. of Library and Information Science, Govt. MLB College of Excellence, Gwalior (M.P.) for Ph.D.…

Started by shraddha shahane in Discussion

12 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by shraddha shahane

Online Admission Form for the Courses  B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the Panjab University, Chandigarh

With Greetings,  Interested students  are required to submit online Admission Form for  the Courses,  B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the P…

Started by Dr. Shiv Kumar in Discussion

1 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by sunny kumar

7th CPC Notification for Library Cadre in CFTIs by MHRD

Dear All, I would like to bring to the attention of all professionals that after completion of around seven months there is no notification…

Started by Rajendra Kumar Jena in Discussion

0 Jun 20, 2018

New book for library science (Hindi Medium)

Started by MAYUR JAIN in Discussion

3 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Sunita Sharma

Copyright Issues Faced by the Libraries

Followings are the problems we the Librarians face in our day to day life. There are ambiguities in the Indian statute of copyright regardi…

Started by Kankana B Badan in Discussion

2 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Kankana B Badan

Admission Open for BLib&ISc and MLISc from Kumaun University Nainital, Uttarakhand, India

KUMAUN UNIVERSITY, NAINITAL, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA ONLINE ADMISSION: http://kuadmission.in/   ADMISSION IN BLIB. & INF. (LIBRARY & INF…

Started by suchetan Kumar in Discussion

0 Jun 13, 2018

Reagarding joining of librarian 02/13 through DSSSB RN 597.

Dear friends, As we know, DSSSB has declared the result of the selected candidates vide result notice no. 597 dated 09/11/2017. Certificate…

Started by Chitranjan Sharma in Discussion

2 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Chitranjan Sharma

Admissions open for BLIS and MLIS in Devi Ahillya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore Accredited "Grade A by NAAC"

DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA,INDORE (ACCREDITED 'A' GRADE by NAAC) SOLIS (SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND  INFORMATION SCIENCE) Courses offered B.LIi…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari in Discussion

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop