Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
8 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Survey Questionnaire (25)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Online Survey on "Work-Life Balance Among Library & Information Science Professionals Working in Higher Educational Institutions in North-East India: A Study"

Respected Sir/Madam You are invited to participate in this survey titled “Work-life balance among LIS Professionals working in Higher Educa…

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Aug 3, 2022

Use of Google Drive in Academic Libraries

Dear Sir.Madam, I am conducting a survey on the topic ”Use of Google Drive in Academic Libraries”. I would need only a few minutes of your…

Started by Subhash Khode

1 Jul 19, 2022
Reply by Subhash Khode

Here Anyone is working under MoD

Any LIS memeber working in/under any department of ministry of defence 

Started by Suresh Vyas

5 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Babli Rani

A study on factors affecting Quality of Work Life - with special reference to Library professionals

A study on factors affecting Quality of Work Life - with special reference to Library professionals Dear Respondent,Thank you first of al…

Started by NITESH SINGH PAWAR

1 May 10, 2022
Reply by NITESH SINGH PAWAR

Identifying and Analyzing the Relationship Between Library Anxiety and Emotional Intelligence: A Practising Librarian's Perspective(Librarians study)

Dear Sir / Madam,  My name is Anjali BIniwale, I am a second year student at SHPT School of Library Science, SNDT Women's University, Churc…

Started by Anjali Biniwale

0 Apr 6, 2022

Survey questionnaire for educational purpose only

Sir / Madam,  As part of my studies, I am conducting research on Identifying and Analyzing the connection between Library Anxiety and Emoti…

Started by Anjali Biniwale

0 Mar 6, 2022

Library Standards Survey

This is just a small survey, not for any research work but to bring uniformity among library professional. https://forms.gle/W98iZA1fqLRcfd

Started by Anoop kumar Ekka

0 Mar 1, 2022

COVID-19 Survey on LIS Students of India: Online Learning Experiences and Challenges

Dear Respondent, Greetings of the day! I am conducting a short survey to understand the COVID-19 Survey on LIS Students of India : Onli…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 27, 2022

Digital Information Literacy Skills among the Library and Information Science Students of India

Dear Respondent,Greetings of the day!I am conducting a short survey to understand the Digital Information Literacy Skills among the Library…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 22, 2022

COVID 19 effect on PVT jobs Sector among the LIS professional India survey

Greetings of the day!I am conducting a short survey to understand the COVID 19 effect on PVT jobs Sector among the LIS professional India…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 17, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop